söndag 24 februari 2008

"You sound a bit snurrig" (fylleinlägg)

I'm drunk, yes! Karin and Lotta hade a parteeey, yes! Kalotta vi kan kalla them, that's Sofias idea, yes! I don't know why I am writinng in russian english, no, but maybe because it's fun. Lotta is laughing at me over the phone, but I like hör very much anyway. She's playing a game with a man with siome kind of spade at the side,spackel she says. tonight I have broken a lamp and given a girl a fläskläpp, it was an exciting night. Särskilt when I and Linda broke Lottas lamp. we all såhär understood what was gpoong to happen, yes. with the fuckingly bathball. They hade made a beachplaya in her room with sunscreen and everything, yes!! Gah, this is all the spejsade vinförpacknings fel, it all went in me to fast so now to I'm drunk. And please notice, I'm not this bad at english regulary, remember that I'm russian now, yes! My name is Annoschka! Yes! Now I am going to sleep and be very much hangover later today, yes!. Lotta says "I have to think of something intelligent to say, write something fun. I have to make a good impression, I've to figure out something good. I don't know, make something up." Hihi, I think she'll be mad at me tomorrow. Now I really have to sleep, and remember - I'm russian.

5 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

"Kalott" om jag får be.

Anonym sa...

Anna anna anna. Jag känner fortfarande skuld för lampan. Inte lätt att vara oss..

Anonym sa...

Oh, me like russians!

Anonym sa...

Diggar särskilt "the fuckingly bathball" och att alla "såhär understood what was gpoong to happen" med den. ;D Go Anna!

Anonym sa...

hahaahahahaaa! jag kan verkligen föreställa mig the russian röst när du skriver =D